While using the Services, you guarantee and warrant that you will:
- conduct your activities in compliance with all obligations and restrictions set out under the Terms;
- comply with all applicable laws, statutes, rules and regulations;
- comply with the terms and conditions of use of all the websites you access by automated means;
- have the necessary authorizations to access, scrape, perform any automated actions against the websites you visit;
- not infringe any third-party rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights);
- not use the Services to in any way damage, breach, impair or otherwise negatively impact Proxydrop, its’ Services infrastructure, website, Paddle, users, or any other third-party person or Organization;
- not reproduce, sell, publish, distribute, modify, display, perform, re-post or otherwise use any parts of the Services;
- not alter, copy, modify, imitate, create derivative works or otherwise breach the trademarks, logo or other proprietary information owned by or licensed to Proxydrop or other intellectual property of Proxydrop or its affiliates;
- not disassemble, reverse engineer, or decompile Services in order to build a similar product/Service or otherwise;
- not use the Services to conduct any fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal transactions;
- not use the Services to send unsolicited commercial emails or conduct any other activities that could be held to be spam under any applicable law;
- not use the name of Proxydrop or its affiliates without Proxydrop’s prior written consent;
- not share the Services’ access credentials provided to you by Proxydrop with any third-party;
You acknowledge and agree that Proxydrop shall not be in any way be responsible if you fail to comply with any of the provisions set out above. TO THIS END, YOU WARRANT AND INDEMNIFY PROXYDROP FROM ANY HARM, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE THAT SUCH A USE OF THE SERVICES COULD CREATE FOR PROXYDROP.
You also acknowledge and agree that monetary damages may not be a sufficient remedy for violation of your obligations established above. Accordingly, in case of any such violation, Proxydrop shall be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief.
If Proxydrop, in its sole discretion, finds or suspects that you have acted in breach of any of the requirements set out above, Proxydrop reserves the right to immediately suspend or permanently close you subscription/account. You confirm your understanding that no refunds or compensations shall be issued to you by Proxydrop in such case.
TERM AND TERMINATION
Your use of the Services in accordance with the Terms shall commence once you first register, subscribe, access, or otherwise start using the Services and shall continue until termination as set out in this section.
You may terminate your use of the Services at any point by providing Proxydrop with an advance written notice at least 30 (thirty) calendar days until such termination.
Proxydrop has the right to terminate your use of the Services at any point and for any reason (including convenience). Such termination shall be effective immediately and Proxydrop shall not be obliged to provide the reason of such termination to you.
Proxydrop may also suspend your access to the Services or permanently terminate your account if Proxydrop, in its full discretion, suspects or believes that in using the Services you:
- acted in breach of these Terms;
- violated any applicable law, statute or regulation;
- breached the rights of Proxydrop or any third-party.
If the use of the Services is terminated, Proxydrop will not be obliged to provide any refund or other means of compensation to you, nor will it be liable to the you in any way.
The Services (including, but not limited to its original content, features, functionality, interfaces, source code, text, images, graphics, trademarks, sounds) are the exclusive property of Proxydrop. When using the Services, you obtain a limited license right to use the Services in accordance with the Terms, with no proprietary or ownership rights being transferred to you by Proxydrop or otherwise. None of elements of Proxydrop’s intellectual property may be downloaded, copied, modified, sold, distributed, or otherwise used in any way, unless you receive a prior written express agreement of Proxydrop.