All purchases of the Services are processed and handled by Proxydrop’s payment processing provided www.Paddle.com (“Paddle”). In order to be able to purchase the Services from Proxydrop, you may be asked to provide certain purchase-related information such as your email address, name, payment information or business information. You represent and warrant that you have full authority to provide Proxydrop with the information requested as well as that all information submitted to Proxydrop by you is truthful, correct, complete and accurate. You also agree that Proxydrop will not in any case be responsible for any loss or damage (direct or indirect), resulting out of false or inaccurate information submitted by you. Proxydrop may in its sole discretion and at any time verify any information submitted by you and refuse, suspend or terminate the Services if Proxydrop believes that the information submitted by you is false, incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate. All payments for the Services shall be free of any applicable taxes, fees or other duties (including but not limited to any withholding tax, customs fee or VAT). The responsibility to pay aby such taxes, fees or other duties that may be applicable lies solely and fully with you.
While using the Services, you guarantee and warrant that you will:
- conduct your activities in compliance with all obligations and restrictions set out under the Terms;
- comply with all applicable laws, statutes, rules and regulations;
- comply with the terms and conditions of use of all the websites you access by automated means;
- have the necessary authorizations to access, scrape, perform any automated actions against the websites you visit;
- not infringe any third-party rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights);
- not use the Services to in any way damage, breach, impair or otherwise negatively impact Proxydrop, its’ Services infrastructure, website, Paddle, users, or any other third-party person or Organization;
- not reproduce, sell, publish, distribute, modify, display, perform, re-post or otherwise use any parts of the Services;
- not alter, copy, modify, imitate, create derivative works or otherwise breach the trademarks, logo or other proprietary information owned by or licensed to Proxydrop or other intellectual property of Proxydrop or its affiliates;
- not disassemble, reverse engineer, or decompile Services in order to build a similar product/Service or otherwise;
- not use the Services to conduct any fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal transactions;
- not use the Services to send unsolicited commercial emails or conduct any other activities that could be held to be spam under any applicable law;
- not use the name of Proxydrop or its affiliates without Proxydrop’s prior written consent;
- not share the Services’ access credentials provided to you by Proxydrop with any third-party;
You acknowledge and agree that Proxydrop shall not be in any way be responsible if you fail to comply with any of the provisions set out above. To this end, you warrant and indemnify Proxydrop from any harm, expense or damage that such a use of the services could create for Proxydrop.
You also acknowledge and agree that monetary damages may not be a sufficient remedy for violation of your obligations established above. Accordingly, in case of any such violation, Proxydrop shall be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief.
If Proxydrop, in its sole discretion, finds or suspects that you have acted in breach of any of the requirements set out above, Proxydrop reserves the right to immediately suspend or permanently close you subscription/account. You confirm your understanding that no refunds or compensations shall be issued to you by Proxydrop in such case.
Term and termination
Your use of the Services in accordance with the Terms shall commence once you first register, subscribe, access, or otherwise start using the Services and shall continue until termination as set out in this section.
You may terminate your use of the Services at any point by providing Proxydrop with an advance written notice at least 30 (thirty) calendar days until such termination.
Proxydrop has the right to terminate your use of the Services at any point and for any reason (including convenience). Such termination shall be effective immediately and Proxydrop shall not be obliged to provide the reason of such termination to you.
Proxydrop may also suspend your access to the Services or permanently terminate your account if Proxydrop, in its full discretion, suspects or believes that in using the Services you:
- acted in breach of these Terms;
- violated any applicable law, statute or regulation;
- breached the rights of Proxydrop or any third-party.
If the use of the Services is terminated, Proxydrop will not be obliged to provide any refund or other means of compensation to you, nor will it be liable to the you in any way.
The Services (including, but not limited to its original content, features, functionality, interfaces, source code, text, images, graphics, trademarks, sounds) are the exclusive property of Proxydrop. When using the Services, you obtain a limited license right to use the Services in accordance with the Terms, with no proprietary or ownership rights being transferred to you by Proxydrop or otherwise. None of elements of Proxydrop’s intellectual property may be downloaded, copied, modified, sold, distributed, or otherwise used in any way, unless you receive a prior written express agreement of Proxydrop.
You agree that all Proxydrop’s or its affiliates business and financial information (including, but not limited to information on pricing and sales) is strictly confidential and shall not be utilized by you for any purpose other than your use of the Services.
Representations and warranties
You hereby agree that the services are provided to you “as is”, therefore Proxydrop (as well as its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, executives, agents and shareholders) does not represent or warrant with respect to the services (including but not limited to its software, features and functionality) or any results that may be obtained by using the services. You understand that the services are used by you at your sole risk to the fullest extent permissible by law. Proxydrop expressly disclaims all warranties (express or implied) of any kind with regards to the services, including, (without limitation) suitability, accuracy, non-infringement, accessibility, reliability, availability, compatibility, quality or fitness for a particular purpose. You confirm that you are using the services with full knowledge and acceptance of this of this warranty limitation.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Proxydrop (as well as its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, executives, agents and shareholders) be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill or other intagible losses, resulting out of your use of the services or any other claim in any way related to the services (regardless if it is based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or any other legal theory). Proxydrop’s total liability to you shall under no circumstances exceed the amount paid by you for the services.
Any dispute or claim arising between you and Proxydrop shall be resolved by negotiations between the parties. Subject to the parties’ failure to resolve such dispute or claim by means of negotiations within 30 (thirty) days, such dispute or claim shall be resolved by judicial means in the competent court of law. If a competent court of law or other competent authority finds any provision of the Terms to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and permissible so as to the intent of such provision and the Terms, while the remainder of the terms shall continue in full force and effect. You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms to any third-parties, without receiving the prior written approval of Proxydrop. Any feedback in the form of comment, proposals, or ideas (“Feedback”) regarding the Services shall be free to be used by Proxydrop without limitation. Proxydrop shall not be obliged or required to provide you with any compensation with relation to the Feedback provided by you. Any notice required to be given under these Terms shall be in writing delivered to the email address [email protected]
In case of any question regarding the Services or the Terms, please contact us at [email protected]